We offer 10 Rooms, of which 7 Dune Chalets are about 20 - 50m from the Main Building, a self-catering House with two bedrooms sleeping 5 about 800m to the North of the main Building (Okanti) and a Secluded Self Catering Unit sleeping 2 about 1km to the northwest of the main building (KuanguKuangu), ideal for the Honeymooners.
- All Rooms have a Spacious Bathroom with Shower and luxurious biodegradable Amenities for your comfort.
- Wheelchair access to all the chalets with a paved walkway and one of the chalets has a bathroom which is fitted out to accommodate a wheelchair.
- Electricity (220V) is generated with solar panels
- Our water comes from our own boreholes and are of the purest in the region.
- We have reception to the Namibian mobile telephone network.
- Complimentary Wifi connection
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest happenings and specials.
For those who prefer absolute isolation, privacy, and exclusivity in Namibia and the ideal place for the traveller who seeks tranquillity and intimacy, our newly built KuanguKuangu with exquisite finishes, this is the place for you.
Barkhan dune Chalets For Friends and Family
Perfectly blending with the surrounding landscape, Gecko, Tarentaal and Bushman have single or Double Beds and a Pull Out Couch which can accommodate smaller children in the same room as their parents.
The farm has a rich fauna and flora. At the main Building we have a resident Meerkat (des suricate), which just loves to photographed by our guests.
Our two days at your lodge was one of the most memorable moments of our trips. The chalets (despite the cold water for our friends), the setting/views and the personal touch you and Nikkie give to this place were really outstanding.
Hikes & Trails
Our self-catering unit are nestled right next to the Mountain, which ensures complete privacy if so required. It cannot be seen from the main Building nor from any of the roads.
Hike to Ubib Grotto - (Prehistoric Rock Paintings)
This remarkable archaeological site is called Ubib Grotto. Go on a guided 2.5-hour excursion to the cave and be mesmerised by this special place.